Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) 2023
- What have you learned through your volunteer work that assisted you in your career?
- Do you think healthy mental health habits assists in employability? How?
- What do you think are the biggest mental health habits one should bring into the workplace?
- How does taking good care of your mental health relate to productivity and employability?
- What support is available to improve the capacity of people struggling with their mental health?
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA) event was held at the scenic Agrotek Garden Resort, Hulu Langat. Picture 85 vibrant and dynamic individuals, aged 18-25, coming together for two days packed with workshops designed to unlock their full employability potential.
Bringing together a group of like-minded youth, Mind Matters Network (MMN) kickstarted their inaugural Mental Health Literacy Programme at Stella Maris International School on May 13, 2023.
HELP University hosted a transformative event where participants came together for a Psychological First Aid (PFA) training program. NCMW collaborated with MMN, HELP University, KKM, and Rotary Malaysia to equip participants with tools to provide immediate support during crises. Inspiring speeches, interactive sessions, and practical exercises empower attendees to make a positive difference in mental well-being.